Babcock Auto Care
Client: Jeana & Jeremy Babcock
Part of the AutoVitals Family since: 2014
First Website with AutoVitals? Yes!
Babcockautocare.com Home Page
“I am so thrilled with my website. As it turns out, you and I make a great team. Too bad I don’t have another business we could design a site for!”
– Jeana Babcock
The AV Web Team Has a “10-Most Wanted List.” Are You on It?
After joining AutoVitals in September 2013, I’ve had the pleasure of working with many clients over the years. For pride reasons however, Babcock AutoCare has been on our Web Team’s “10 Most Wanted” list. Ever since the Babcocks signed up for SmartFlow in 2014, we’ve been eagerly awaiting the day they would be ready to redesign their website. We were finally granted that opportunity this past May— our big chance to showcase a hidden gem in the auto repair industry.
Altogether, our team was very excited to work with Jeremy and Jeana, based on the following principles to which they lived up.
Why You Would Make “The 10-Most Wanted List”
- You’re very proud of your shop, everything from the way it looks to the people running it.
- You have an “okay” but immensely “dated” website that could use some sprucing up.
- You’re very passionate about “how you want your website to look” but may or may not be sure where to start.
- You don’t want your site to look or feel like anyone else’s out there, detesting cookie-cutter templates you see everywhere else.
- You have a secret agenda to crush the other shops in your area, defeating them on the battlefield known as “Google”.
Babcockautocare.com Lexus Repair Landing Page
Matching Your Website To Your Business
Jeana has proven herself as passionate about her website as we are, in some instances even more so. After getting to know Jeana, we very quickly recognized that she has spent a great deal of time, effort and energy focusing on her customer experience. This includes everything from the paint on the walls to the leather sofas in the lobby, along with the floor rugs and all other elements of decor and comfort. We knew her website had to reflect this same level of care, detail and professionalism.
How the AV Team Approached Babcockautocare.com
- The look and feel of the website was heavily driven by the appearance of their shop’s lobby. Jeana took full advantage of our multiple meetings and our ability to refine the art direction as she requested.
- An extensive but refined color palette was selected based on their branding.
- High-impact imagery complemented all landing pages, showcasing their makes and services while delivering “dealer-esque” aesthetic appeal.
- A blend of “customer experience”, “dealership-level quality” and “technology” was showcased throughout their website.
- We implemented a highly customized content approach through multiple working sessions, from which a definitive approach was established for proper tone, clarity and understanding. After all, you do want your content to sound like your own voice, yes?
Babcockautocare.com Suspension Repair Landing Page
Babcockautocare.com Home Page, Suspension Repair, and Lexus Repair Landing Pages (Mobile)
If there’s one thing I can say to our clients out there, it’s that we totally understand if you’re busy and don’t have the time to get your next web project off the ground. You’ve got a shop to run, a business to grow, and mouths to feed. Just know that when you’re ready, there’s a very excited team on this end, ready to get to work for you. Some of us have likely been eyeballing your website as if it were a Turkey at Thanksgiving, waiting to start carving away on what will become, in the end, a satisfying finished product.
“It has been a pleasure working with you on this project. I feel a little sad that our time together is almost over.”
– Jeana Babcock
Likewise Jeana, and thank you for the lovely care package!
Note to Justin (Designer) and Ryan (Content Manager)
Justin (In-House Designer)