Our latest release offers something really exciting for shops, which use Mitchell 1, RO-Writer, or Winworks.
AutoVitals has been the only Marketing service, which was able to offer email and text messaging based on activities done in the shop management system. All of this occurs while the vehicle is in the shop, such as
- email of an estimate to the customer, based on the printed version of the estimate
- closing of a repair order (and text the customer that the vehicle is ready for pick up) and more.
We have taken this to a new level: our real-time database extraction adds more exciting features and is pre-released for the three shop management systems mentioned above.
- Do you want to schedule your appointment in your shop management system, and automatically have your Google calendar updated with all appointments? This will allow you to monitor your appointments on your iPad, smart phone or good old web browser, no matter where you are. Share the Google calendar with your technicians, spouse or anyone else who should see your shop’s schedule!
- Do you want your customers to receive appointment confirmations (which add a reminder to their personal calendar), and receive email and text-based appointment reminders? And all from your shop managements scheduler – no double entries, no hassle?
Then this pre-release is for you.
Please use the form below and be one of the first to activate this amazing feature set.
Hurry, this pre-release is limited to a few, who will benefit from a reduced activation fee.
Please indicate what shop management software you use.
- Release Notes V6.0.46 (TVP.X) and V5.0.55 (TVP Legacy) - September 12, 2020
- The New Inspection Results Viewer - September 4, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.45 (TVP.X) and V5.0.53 (TVP Legacy) - August 31, 2020