A black hole won’t release anything it once swallowed.
Don’t you feel that your SMS Database contains so much experience, extracted from your past work, that this knowledge could make your technician and service advisor a LOT more efficient AND your customers even more satisfied?
If you agree, then please read on.
Introducing the Electronic Inspection Job Recommendation
Starting with RO-Writer and NAPA TRACS, we not only show the inspection history but also jobs, part and even RO numbers on the tablet to the technician during the inspection with our EIS application. These jobs are jobs performed in the recent past in your shop at the same vehicle or vehicle type as the vehicle being inspected. Instead of transcribing some scribbled recommended action, the service advisor turns the technician’s recommended job immediately into an estimate. Cool, isn’t it?
1. Save technician’s and service advisor’s time since that job in question had been done already one or more times at your shop.
2. Let the technician adjust the work hours when needed.
3. Make the service advisor confident in recommending all jobs to the motorist, which have been discovered by the technician.
Below is what a service advisor would see on the screen.
Clicking “Read more” reveals all important information about the past job.
Interested in more? Using NAPA TRACS or RO-Writer?
Just enter your information in the “Request To be Contacted” form on the right and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Release Notes V6.0.46 (TVP.X) and V5.0.55 (TVP Legacy) - September 12, 2020
- The New Inspection Results Viewer - September 4, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.45 (TVP.X) and V5.0.53 (TVP Legacy) - August 31, 2020