Joe’s Auto Center boosts Technician Productivity
Starting with this post we will feature Shop Owner Joe, Service Advisor Bill and Super Tech Sam, who will guide us through best shop practices.
We have studied successful shops of any size as well as specialty and provide support for online interaction with motorists, high performing techs boosting technician productivity in the back shop and shop owners monitoring key metrics.
The video featured at the top in this post shows Sam and Bill using our latest product: the Paperless Back Shop providing a win, win, win situation for the shop.
- Increasing Sam’s technician productivity using digital inspections and worksheets
- Helping Bill to sell more preventive services
- Providing Joe the reports to measure technician efficiency
Integrated with your Shop Management Software (SMS), the Paperless Back Shop (PBS) runs on iPad or Android based tablets and if your have a PC near your service bay, you can use it as well. For more information go to the PBS Info Page
In case you are a NAPA Auto Care Center, check out the NAPA DVI info page
The NAPA DVI offers members a cost effective way to run digital inspections and is based on our proven and highly optimized mobile technology, which has been tested by a significant number of industry leading shops.
- Release Notes V6.0.46 (TVP.X) and V5.0.55 (TVP Legacy) - September 12, 2020
- The New Inspection Results Viewer - September 4, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.45 (TVP.X) and V5.0.53 (TVP Legacy) - August 31, 2020