Our latest release (1.9, already in Google Play and Apple App Store, soon in Amazon App Center) is adding so many new features, that we started a new page on our website, which is dedicated to the EIS releases and your feedback only!
Please check out our Paperless Inspection FAQ!
Lets look at some interesting benefits to the shop owner, who is looking for ways of measuring the business and going way beyond standard inspection procedures.
- Use canned jobs in the EIS so that recommended actions are in the same language as the service advisor uses for the estimate
- Have the technician look at the inspection history and the job history and propose the best course of action
- The technician effectiveness report allows the shop owner to identify under- and over-recommending technicians and helps inexperienced technicians to learn from highly experienced technicians
Learn more about the Electronic Inspection Sheet by watching the videos showing
Are You ready to go the next step?
Register for the next EIS webinar!
- Release Notes V6.0.46 (TVP.X) and V5.0.55 (TVP Legacy) - September 12, 2020
- The New Inspection Results Viewer - September 4, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.45 (TVP.X) and V5.0.53 (TVP Legacy) - August 31, 2020