Sometimes you or one of your techs would like to print documents like inspection results directly from the tablet. The following instructions make it happen at no cost.
All you need is to make sure that
– Your printer is a Google Cloud Printer
– You own a gmail or Google Apps email address
– Your Tablet has Google Chrome as browser installed
- Turn your printer into a Google Cloud Printer
learn here how to turn your office printer into a Cloud Printer
- If you don’t have a gmail or Google Apps email address already,
(all CRM clients have received one from us), just create one at mail.google.com and log on.
- Install Google Chrome on your iPad from the App Store
or it is preinstalled on your Android tablet already.
When all is said and done, got to this link on your tablet and you see all printers enabled for Google Cloud Printing, just like mine below (the Samsung is the cloud printer).
Your initial setup is now finished successfully. Congrats!
How to print inspection results directly from the tablet?
The images below show the four easy steps
- Go to the inspection results page in Chrome and tap Create/View to see the report
- Tap the 3 horizontal bars at the top right,
- Select Print
- Select the Printer and tap Print (the print settings only need to be done once)
- Release Notes V6.0.52 (TVP.X) and V5.0.58 (TVP Legacy) - October 23, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.50 (TVP.X) and V5.0.57 (TVP Legacy) - October 11, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.47 (TVP.X) and V5.0.56 (TVP Legacy) - September 26, 2020