Streamlining the SmartFlow App for V4.5
In this webinar learn how the SmartFlow app has been optimized for technicians and service advisors in V4.5.
In this segment, SmartFlow Product Manager, Carlo Iturralde, takes you through changes to the work order screen and new ways to access the inspection.
In this section, learn how to configure your special markers by either selecting makers from our predefined list or by creating your own completely custom special markers.
To configure special makers go to your Today’s Vehicle Page (TVP) and:
- Go to “Settings” located in the “hamburger menu”
- Click on “Inspection” on the left hand side of the screen
- Click on the “Shop Mgmt” tab
- Click on the link “to configure special markers”
Mandatory Inspection Topics
In this segment, learn how to configure Mandatory Inspection Topics on the Today’s Vehicle Page.
To mark inspection topics as mandatory, on your Today’s Vehicle Page (TVP):
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on the “Inspection” tab
- Click on the large red “Configure Inspection Sheet” button at the bottom of the page
- Select “Courtesy Inspection” from the drop down menu
- Click on the pencil icon on warning lights
- Check the box next to “this topic prompts the technician to take images/videos”