In the latest SmartFlow edition we have added a third special marker for more flexibility when describing vehicle specifics for service advisors and technicians and simplified the communication with motorists.
The envelope button has been eliminated and turned into a simple link with three different meanings for communication with the motorist:
- The motorist can be emailed (name and link are solid black)
- The motorist can’t be electronically reached (name is grey and link dotted)
- The motorist has texted back and is awaiting an answer (name and link are in red and flashing)
This is unified for both the workflow and technician view.
A third special marker has been added and we will introduce more features around them. Stay tuned.
For now it allows to add a third important attribute of the vehicle visible to the service advisor and staff. Note that only two markers are visible on the tablet for the time being.
- Release Notes V6.0.52 (TVP.X) and V5.0.58 (TVP Legacy) - October 23, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.50 (TVP.X) and V5.0.57 (TVP Legacy) - October 11, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.47 (TVP.X) and V5.0.56 (TVP Legacy) - September 26, 2020