Turn your Phone to Landscape
Know Details of Todays Appointments!
In previous versions, the first workflow step has been the “Waiting on Drop Off” in SmartFlow. With SmartFlow X we have added the Workflow step “Todays Appointments”, which eliminates a few drawbacks of the previous concept such as
- Quick Phone Estimates would show up and clutter the TVP (If estimates are shown)
- Repair Orders, already created without a vehicle in the shop might clutter the TVP
The Today’s Appointments focuses on appointments, work orders and estimates for Today. That allows the following benefits
- See what vehicles are expected to show up today and manage if they don’t show up in time
- Start prioritizing them already in the morning.
- Know your customer’s expectation (1): click on the wrench button to see the appointment text or jobs on the estimate
- Check whether your customer has opened appointment reminder and gave you feedback on the recommendations from the last visit (2). More details in this article.
Didn’t Find what you were looking for?
- Dos and Don’ts of Going Digital - June 28, 2020
- The Task Manager works its Magic for Service Advisors - June 28, 2020
- Going Digital is Going Places Never Thought Possible - April 27, 2020