New Features and BugFixes
Custom Banners and new KPI- Dashboard feature for Multi-Shop Owners are the highlights of this release.
Customer (Motorist) Communication
- Custom Specific Inspection Header (see the image in the slider at the top)
If your commercial customers want to co-brand the inspection result with you, just design a custom banner and upload it by specifying the customer.
- Manage Subscription Link for Canned Messages
The need for the placeholder [UnsubscribeUrl] in canned messages has been eliminated. The software will add it automatically if the message doesn’t contain a link to a landing page already, otherwise, the landing page includes an unsubscribe link automatically.
Service Advisor / Shop Owner benefits
- Multi-Shop Owners/Coaches/Product Advisors have more time to go golfing (see the image in the slider at the top)
The Business Control Panel allows Multi-Shop Owners to get an overview of all their shops in two views (Images in the slider)
a. Up to 5 shops with up to 50 KPIs
b. Up to 5 KPIs for up to 50 shops
- Appointment Request Extensions (see the image in the slider at the top)
The new appointment request form eliminates the need to enter a carrier for text messages, and offers more options to define the need for a shuttle and other requests.
You can define whether the appointment time is the exact appointment time or the shop’s opening time
- The sporadic delay of up to several minutes between editing a work order note in the Notes/Image editor and the update of the work order has been fixed.
- The sporadic occurrence of temporary disconnects to the AutoVitals server has been eliminated.
- Canned Jobs in PoS CoStar have been processed irregularly. This has been fixed.
- Dos and Don’ts of Going Digital - June 28, 2020
- The Task Manager works its Magic for Service Advisors - June 28, 2020
- Going Digital is Going Places Never Thought Possible - April 27, 2020