Turn your Phone to Landscape
Get the Results from your Hunter machine embedded in the inspection results
Do you use a Hunter Quick Check or Hawkeye in your shop? The make sure it is integrated with your SmartFlowX, Digital Shop Lite or Digital Shop Pro version.
It makes life a lot easier, just use the Hunter equipment as usual (don’t forget to enter the VIN) and your Digital Inspection program. Then your customers will be impressed by the quality of the information and approve more work.
- If you are not integrated, please send an email to email@example.com and list
- Shop name and address
- Your name and cell #
- Your hunter equipment used
- You will receive an email with instructions to involve your Hunter Rep. They will stop by your location and check your equipment and upgrade/install what is necessary to make the integration work.
- During the visit by your Hunter rep make sure that the rep enters the data exactly as shown in the upper half of the image below in your equipment’s software panel. It has been the root course of some integration problems in the past, so please monitor the correct entries. The equipment ID can be found in your TVP link as a 2-5 digit number shown as shopId as shown below as well.
- then your Hunter rep will finish the integration by running a test with one of your vehicles in the shop. Make sure the rep enters the VIN so our software can attach the results to the right vehicle.
- After the test run, you can check on the AutoVitals site for the data arriving by going to the Inspection Results page and the vehicle in the dropdown with the Hunter data attached will be marked with an (H) in front of the inspection description (see image below)
- once you see the (H) in front of at least one inspection, you can be sure the data integration is working and you can go to your inspection sheet definition and add all the different hunter equipment to the inspection topic, for example, a battery tester in the image below
Once the inspection topic is configured, the Hunter results get embedded in the inspection results. if available, together with existing observations. WinAlign and QuickCheck results will be shown per topic if applicable. The following differences between the “For shop eyes only” and “Customer View” apply:
For Shop Eyes Only:
- Technical Details and Summary of Quick Check results will be displayed
- Alignment measurements from BEFORE and AFTER the alignment has been performed will be displayed.
- The Quick Check Summary only will be displayed
- Alignment measurements from AFTER the alignment has been performed only will be displayed.