Turn your Phone to Landscape
Performance Increase and new Features
The following new features have been released in the 3.9.51 for iOS initially
- New dropdown implementation to increase performance on the tablet after iOS11 upgrades slowed down operations
- Images, which have been taken by other applications on the same tablet or have been downloaded to the tablet, can now be added to the inspection result or work order
The following bugs/shortcomings have been fixed
- VIN decoder in low light
- Intermittent crashes when saving a recorded video
- black screen when reviewing videos
Currently, any 3rd party images have to be captured with the camera and although this is very easy, the quality of presentation might suffer.
Typical 3rd party images to import are
- alignment images
- battery tester
- infrared applications
Motorists will see highly professional images of the conditions of their vehicle and approve more work.
Didn’t Find what you were looking for?
- Release Notes V6.0.52 (TVP.X) and V5.0.58 (TVP Legacy) - October 23, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.50 (TVP.X) and V5.0.57 (TVP Legacy) - October 11, 2020
- Release Notes V6.0.47 (TVP.X) and V5.0.56 (TVP Legacy) - September 26, 2020